Canine Massage Level 2 Correspondence
Offered online via correspondence
NBCAAM National Test requires additional hours, students will need to attend at least 1 level on-site.
Correspondence programs are not eligible for Washington State license.
Canine Massage Level 2
(Advanced Canine Massage Therapist, ACMT)
(150 home study cognitive hours)
Canine Level 2 is the next step in your canine massage certification. This level will focus on advanced massage techniques, and topics including sports massage. This level is not just for the hard-core dog agility world, this curriculum contains vital information for all canine massage practitioners! Topics to be discussed are:
- In-depth canine anatomy and organ systems
- Introduction to kinesiology
- Pre-massage considerations with athletes
- Strokes and techniques of sports massage
- Introduction to the basics of stretching
- Post massage considerations specific to athletes
- Assessment, gait/conformation
- Building your practice in the sports industry
- Pathologies relating to athletes
Once you are ready, there will be a final written exam to take, in addition to a video submission of your practicum. Any student is welcome to schedule a time on-site at our Franktown, CO campus to complete this practical in place of submitting a video. The final step is the post coursework in the form of case studies. These act as your “real-life” experience, and this is how you will get your final certification.
Multi-Level Discounts available! Go to the Canine Massage Correspondence Courses page to get those discounts!
No Reviews found for this course.