Canine Massage Level 3 Correspondence
Offered online via correspondence
NBCAAM National Test requires additional hours, students will need to attend at least 1 level on-site.
Correspondence programs are not eligible for Washington State license.
Canine Massage Level 3
(Senior Canine Massage Therapist, SCMT)
(100 home study cognitive hours)
Canine Massage level 3 is the final step in our Canine Massage program, but is only the beginning of the journey! The level 3 course focuses on senior massage, including:
- Specific massage techniques that have a geriatric and quality of life focus including circulatory and palliative massage
- Specific massage techniques that assist the immune system, help reduce pain, inflammation, and maintain a range of motion.
- Grief counseling and end of life issues
- Common conditions and injuries of geriatric dogs, their pathology and the accepted protocols currently used in veterinary medicine for treatment.
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- Energy work
- Massage for inflammatory conditions
- Ceremonies – Including introduction to specific essentials oils, herbs, and the use of color
- Basic introduction to sound and color therapy
- Continued development of assessment skills
- Anatomy focus on the lymphatic system, joints, and nerve supply
Once you are ready, there will be a final written exam to take, in addition to a video submission of your practicum. Any student is welcome to schedule a time on-site at our Franktown, CO campus in place of submitting a video. The final step is the post coursework in the form of case studies. These act as your “real-life” experience, and this is how you will get your final certification.
Multi-Level Discounts available! Go to Canine Massage Correspondence Courses page to get those discounts!
No Reviews found for this course.