Equine Massage Level 3 Correspondence
Offered online via correspondence
NBCAAM National Test requires additional hours, students will need to attend at least 1 level on-site.
Correspondence programs are not eligible for Washington State license.
Equine Massage Level 3
(Advanced Equine Massage Therapist, AEMT)
(107 home study cognitive hours)
The final level of the Equine massage program is Level 3! This level will focus on advanced techniques and senior horses. Topics include:
- Focus on the Senior Horse
- Pre-massage considerations and contraindications with seniors
- Strokes and techniques of senior massage
- Pathologies relating to seniors
- Palliative care
- Post massage considerations specific to senior horses
- Specific conditions relating to seniors
- Introduction to Reiki, Color healing, sound healing, end of life decisions, plants, essential oils, etc.
- End of life decisions
Once you are ready, there will be a final written exam to take, in addition to a video submission of your practicum. Any student is welcome to schedule a time on-site at our Franktown, CO campus in place of submitting a video. The final step is the post coursework in the form of case studies. These act as your “real-life” experience, and this is how you will get your final certification.
Multi-Level Discounts available! Go to the Equine Massage Correspondence Courses page to get those discounts!
No Reviews found for this course.