Canine Massage Level 2 Correspondence
NBCAAM National Test requires additional hours, students will need to attend at least 1 level on-site.
Correspondence programs are not eligible for Washington State license.
Canine Massage Level 2
(Advanced Canine Massage Therapist, ACMT)
Canine Level 2 is the next step in your canine massage certification. This level will focus on advanced massage techniques, and topics including sports massage. This level is not just for the hard-core dog agility world, this curriculum contains vital information for all canine massage practitioners! Topics to be discussed are:
- In-depth canine anatomy and organ systems
- Introduction to kinesiology
- Pre-massage considerations with athletes
- Strokes and techniques of sports massage
- Introduction to the basics of stretching
- Post massage considerations specific to athletes
- Assessment, gait/conformation
- Building your practice in the sports industry
- Pathologies relating to athletes
- 150 home study cognitive hours
Once you are ready, there will be a final written exam to take, in addition to a video submission of your practicum. Any student is welcome to schedule a time on-site at our Littleton, CO campus to complete this practical in place of submitting a video. The final step is the post coursework in the form of case studies. These act as your “real-life” experience, and this is how you will get your final certification.
Individual level prices are listed under the course name. We offer multiple level discounts: Sign up & pay for multiple levels & receive 10% discount. Discounts are deducted at time of payment.
To sign up for this class please sign and return the Enrollment Agreement and make your full payment. Once we receive these, we will contact you with Log-in Information.