Equine Massage Level 3 Correspondence
Offered online via correspondence
Equine Massage Level 3
(Advanced Equine Massage Therapist, AEMT)
The final level of the Equine massage program focuses on advanced techniques and senior horses as well as an introduction to other alternative modalities. Our final level is rich in content and will expand your understanding of our beloved senior horses, how to help them and new ways to help your entire client list.
In this Level we focus on the following:
- The Senior Horse
- Pre-massage considerations and contraindications with seniors
- Strokes and techniques of senior massage
- Pathologies relating to seniors
- Palliative care
- Post massage considerations specific to senior horses
- Specific conditions relating to seniors
- Introduction to Reiki, Color healing, sound healing, end of life decisions, plants, essential oils, etc.
- End of life decisions
- 107 home study cognitive hours
A final written exam is required, as well as a video submission of your practicum. Any student is welcome to schedule a time on-site at our Littleton, CO campus in place of submitting a video. After your written exam and visual exam, you will then be required to conduct case studies. Case studies are required and act as your “real-life” experience. All Pre and Post course work is required for certification.
Note: To be approved by NBCAAM, you must attend at least one level of our program on site as well as complete additional hours of study.
Correspondence programs are not eligible for Washington State license.
Individual level prices are listed under the course name. We offer multiple level discounts: Sign up & pay for multiple levels & receive 10% discount. Discounts are deducted at time of payment.