Large & Small Animal Acupressure Correspondence Level 2
Course is completed online via correspondence
(116 home study cognitive hours)
Prerequisite: RMSAAM Level 1 Large and Small Animal Acupressure Correspondence or On Campus Course
Continuing in your Large and Small Animal Acupressure training, this Level 2 program consists of the following topics:
- Determining Imbalances and related Point Work: Five Vital Substances, 4 Patterns of Disharmony, Pathology of Qi, and 6 Exogenous Factors
- Point Groups
- Five Element and Specific conditions for the Canine and Equine
- Five Element Theory Creation and Control Cycle Assessment and Point Work
- Canine and Equine Nutrition
- Floral Acupressure
- 4 Case Studies
- Several Skype or Facetime Sessions with RMSAAM’s Acupressure Instructor
- Students will receive their Practitioner Certification once they have sufficiently completed all post class work including electives
- 16 hours of electives are required. These may be taken at RMSAAM or another school and credit may be given for previously taken courses. Examples: Massage, Essential Oils, Aromatherapy, Reiki, Animal Communication, Flower Therapy, Nutrition, T-Touch, HTA, etc.
- Click here for Level 1
Please Note: To gain access to this Correspondence Course, we will need your full payment and Signed Enrollment Form. Once we receive these, we will contact you with your log on instructions.
No Reviews found for this course.