Mindful Equine Massage and Myofascial Release
On Campus – Littleton, CO
(This is a non-certification class. Basic understanding of anatomy is helpful, but not required.)
Private sessions and mentorship available for $60/hour
February 5-7, 2021
June 4-6, 2021
October 22-24, 2021
- What is mindful massage and how it will enhance your sessions.
- Learn to conduct an assessment and body scan to locate areas of discomfort. Identify compensation patterns and develop an understanding of how they impact your horse.
- Enhance your feel: Through hands-on exercises, you will fine-tune your touch and learn new techniques to release tension patterns and create expansion.
- Learn to look at the whole horse: Deepen your understanding of tensegrity and the interconnectedness of the body.
- Begin to unwind fascial restrictions to restore balance and freedom of movement in your horse.
No Reviews found for this course.