The School all of the Animals are Talking About!
Rocky Mountain School of Animal Acupressure and Massage offers a wide range of courses in animal massage, acupressure, reiki, essential oils, animal communication and more. We are proud of our offerings and our legacy. Rocky Mountain School of Animal Acupressure Massage has three campuses: Elizabeth, Colorado, Longmont, Colorado, and Cape Coral, Florida. All campuses are inspirational settings for learning the art of massage and acupressure for animals. Bring your dog or work on one of ours, practice on one of our friendly horses and make new friends.
Why the Rocky Mountain School of Animal Acupressure and Massage?
All RMSAAM faculty members are educated professionals with extensive training, fieldwork and teaching experience. Additionally, we require all of our instructors to be licensed and credentialed by the state of Colorado as teaching professionals. Each teacher brings their own experiences and approach to the classroom while abiding by RMSAAM’s strict set of teaching standards and curriculum to create a dynamic environment, consistent program and the highest of standards for our profession.
When you join the RMSAAM team, you become part of a supportive and professional group of practitioners who are passionate about their practice and the well-being of animals.
RMSAAM is approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools. RMSAAM is also approved by:
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider #719
- RMSAAM is an approved provider of Florida LMT CE’s
- IAAMB/ACWT Approved Preferred Educational Provider #10-1
- Registry of Alternative and Integrative Veterinary Medical Education (RAIVE) Provider # 2013-4 (Technical CE’s)
- CACVT Technical CE’s (Onsite hours only)
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Training Provider
- Recently, RMSAAM’s On-site massage programs were approved by Washington State Department of Health for our graduates to qualify to receive licensure in the state of Washington.
These approval processes are a part of our continuing effort to provide high quality educational programs at the Rocky Mountain School of Animal Acupressure and Massage. We are dedicated to upholding the highest standards of practice in the industry. For this reason, students seek out our program from around the country and around the world.