To create a new vision of improving the lives of animals and people through collaboration and education.
Why the Rocky Mountain School of Animal Acupressure And Massage?
Rocky Mountain School of Animal Acupressure Massage has two locations at the base of the Rocky Mountains. Our campuses are inspirational settings for learning the art of massage and acupressure for animals. Bring your dog or work on one of ours, practice on one of our friendly horses, and make new friends.
RMSAAM faculty are educated professionals with extensive training, fieldwork, and teaching experience. Additionally, we require all of our instructors to be credentialed by the state of Colorado as teaching professionals. Each teacher brings their own experiences and approach to the classroom while abiding by RMSAAM’s strict set of teaching standards and curriculum to create a dynamic environment, consistent program, and the highest of standards for our profession.
When you join the RMSAAM team, you become part of a supportive and professional group of practitioners who are passionate about their practice and the well-being of animals.
RMSAAM is approved by:
- Approved and Regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools.
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider #719
- Florida LMT CE’s, Florida Board of Massage Therapy, Approved Provider #50-11390
- IAAMB/ACWT Approved Preferred Educational Provider #10-1
- RAIVE Provider #103
- Washington State Department of Health
These approval processes are a part of our continuing effort to provide high-quality educational programs at the Rocky Mountain School of Animal Acupressure and Massage. We are dedicated to upholding the highest standards of practice in the industry. For this reason, students seek out our program from around the country and around the world.