Animal Communication 2 Day Workshop
No Current Classes Scheduled. Please call the RMSAAM campus for information.
Two Day Workshop with Instructor: Anna Twinney
Through hands-on exercises, demonstrations and lectures, you will explore the amazing world of inter-species, telepathic communication, or “animal communication”. Using your inherent gifts, you will be able to telepathically connect and communicate with a being of another species.
This two-way communication is accomplished not only with words, but with images, feelings, thoughts, emotions, and other intuitive senses.
During the 2-day workshop you will:
- Experience your innate ability to connect with your Animal Companions
- Learn the reasons behind behavioral issues and how to solve them
- Understand your animal’s perspective on situations
- Gain new insights into who they really are
- Creating a heart-to-heart connection with your Animal
- Engage in a long distance communication with any animal
- Effectively muscle-testing for anything
- Hear the scientific perspective
- And more…
Animal Communication is not supernatural, but a natural way of communicating with animals and even people! Animals communicate telepathically with one another all the time, we just need to reawaken exactly what is possible, when you understand that all living creatures are intelligent beings, with their own feelings, emotions, thoughts, desires, and perceptions of life.
(Day 1): Communicating with Living Animals.
(Day 2): Distance Communication.
Location: RMSAAM Littleton, CO Campus
NCBTMB CE candidate information: 14 live seminar hours
See Calendar Page for dates and times.