Canine Acupressure Level 1 Correspondence
Course is completed online via correspondence
(70 home study cognitive hours) Approximately $195.00 for books and charts
The Level 1 program consists of the following topics:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Concepts and Origins (TCM)
- Landmark Anatomy of Canine
- Acupressure Points, Pressure and Manipulation Techniques
- Energy Meridian Pathways, Theory and Application Introduction
- Yin and Yang Theory
- The Study of Chi
- Introduction to Eight Guiding Principles
- Introduction to Five Phases of Transformation
- Introduction to Five Element Theory
- Important AcuPoint Groups
- Signs, Signals and Evaluation
- 4 Module Quizzes
- 3 Case Studies
- Several Skype or Facetime Sessions with RMSAAM’s Acupressure Instructor
- Students will receive their Practitioner Certification once they have sufficiently completed all post class work including electives
- 16 hours of electives are required. These may be taken at RMSAAM or another school and credit may be given for previously taken courses. Examples: Massage, Essential Oils, Aromatherapy, Reiki, Animal Communication, Flower Therapy, Nutrition, T-Touch, HTA, etc.
- All work will take place on dogs.
Please Note: To gain access to this Correspondence Course, we will need your full payment and Signed Enrollment Form. Once we receive these, we will contact you with your log on instructions.