Location: Littleton, CO Roxborough Cottage
Instructor: Frances Cleveland
Learn the principles of the art and science of essential oils and how to work with animals using essential oils.
Natural therapies are on the rise, and the new trend is pet remedies. There are some fantastic things on the market, and there are some scary things on the market. This class will help educate you on working with plants, equip you with the knowledge to purchase safe products, learn how to make remedies, and be an advocate for your animal’s wellbeing.
In this class, you will learn:
• Essential Oils: Medicinal and Therapeutic qualities
• Methods of application: inhalation and topical
• Introductory to Chemistry of essential oils and safety
• Intro to Applied Kinesiology for deciding the correct oils for animals
• Dosage, application
• Zoopharmacognosy: the process by which animals self-medicate
• How to present the oils to animals – how to understand what the animal wants
• How to dilute essential oils properly for your animals
NCBTMB CE candidate information:
4 live seminar hours for the onsite class
May 6, 2023 10:00 – 4:30